“IN ANCIENT LORE, A BANSHEE IS A FEMALE SPIRIT THAT WAILS OUTSIDE A HOUSE AS A WARNING THAT DEATH WILL OCCUR SOON.”
Sideshow Art Print and Ozone Productions present the Banshee Fine Art Print, a monstrously beautiful pinup by renowned artist Olivia De Berardinis.
This banshee’s a total scream! Model Julie Strain embodies Olivia’s ethereal emissary of death in this detailed illustration. Originally created in 1996 to promote Olivia’s own Stiletto Heroes art exhibition and later seen gracing the cover of Heavy Metal Magazine, the silvery spirit is a sure sign of terror to those who hear her cries. Her blackened wings and sharpened attire show she’s no angel, and a skeletal serpent tattoo adds an extra layer of deadliness to her appearance.
Each Banshee Fine Art Print is hand-signed by Olivia and includes both her official embossed Seal of Authenticity and a Certificate of Authenticity as a part of the limited edition of only 175 pieces. Available unframed or in a custom framed presentation, this badass beauty is a must-have for fans of pinup art, fierce femmes, and Olivia’s dazzling creations.
If you hear her call, there’s no fighting fate — bring home the Banshee Fine Art Print by Olivia De Berardinis today!
Manufactured by Ozone Productions
- Officially licensed art
- Limited edition of 175
- 15 x 20” fine art giclée print, image dimensions 14 x 19”
- 100% certified archival heavyweight 300gsm rag art paper, with deckled hand-torn edges
- Embossed with Olivia’s seal of authenticity
- Hand signed by the artist, Olivia De Berardinis
- Certificate of authenticity, signed by Olivia De Berardinis
Black Frame details:
- 1.25″ Wood Frame in Matte Black
- Custom double mat design (Black, 9608 Sweet Tart Accent)
- Fully framed print approx 21 x 26”
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade clear acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
Unframed: 150 $