- Two (2) Deluxe Portraits (Ram Bio-Mask, Unmasked Roaring Portrait)
Prime 1 Bonus Parts:
- One (1) Swappable Closed Right Fist
- One (1) Swappable Right Hand with Rebreather Mask
- One (1) Swappable Left Hand with Net Gun
- One (1) Removable Net Gun part
- One (1) Spear Gun Projectile
“Maybe we should give him a job. Put him on the payroll.” – Detective Danny Archuleta
Prime 1 Studio proudly presents the next definitive masterwork in the Museum Masterline Series: the 1:3 scale MMPR-02DXS: City Hunter Predator Deluxe Bonus Version from Predator 2! Set in an alternate future Los Angeles wracked with strife and ultra-violent urban warfare, Predator 2 is the cult-favorite sequel of 1987’s smash hit movie! The Predators, known as Yautja, are drawn to destinations soaked in the distinct miasma of conflict. And in Predator 2, it looks like this town is the City Hunter Predator’s hunting ground. And he’s in town with a few days to kill!
Standing majestically at over 41 inches tall, the City Hunter Predator is poised at the ready on a Yautja Ship Deck-themed base. With every iteration of Predator that Prime 1 Studio brings to their adoring, passionate fans, the attention to detail, both through sculpting and painting, increases exponentially! The Predator’s armor shows an experienced hunter with the battle damage to prove it. His skin comes alive with the unique markings on his scaly, leathery body. Words are simply not enough to describe the exquisite craftsmanship from his head quills to his immense, taloned feet.
This City Hunter Predator Deluxe Bonus Version is packed to the quills with features! Prime 1 Studio’s amazing artists have equipped this Predator with every conceivable swappable part a dyed-in-the-wool Predator fan would love to have. He comes with, not one, not two, but three swappable heads with four alternative portraits, with display stands to store the extra heads. You can choose between a myriad of swappable right and left hands. From showing the Wristblades in different positions: retracted or extended…to having him hold his Razor Disc, and his Combistick extended or retracted! Most impressively, his swappable left arm includes a cut-off stump with a severed left hand! The amazing painters at Prime 1 Studio have given the decapitation points on both ends of the arm an eerie, fluorescent glow due to the alien blood chemistry of the Yautja!
And to further sell the illusion, this City Hunter comes equipped with a fantastic, LED-Illuminated Wrist Control Panel, Helmet-Mounted Targeting Laser, and Shoulder-Mounted Plasmacaster. You can swap out the Shoulder Cannon to display a damaged version instead! He also comes with a freshly acquired trophy: the Skull and Spinal Column ripped right out of the Lone Ranger himself, Detective Jerry Lambert! Fans get all these amazing features and more in the Deluxe Bonus Version! Only when you pre-order this Deluxe Bonus Version from our official online store or any authorized distributor will you receive cool, extra Bonus Parts: A removable Net Gun with a corresponding Left Hand that is holding the Net Gun, a Rebreather Mask held in his Right Hand, a Closed Right Fist with an Extra-Long Taloned Thumb, and a Spear Gun Projectile! Any passionate fan of the Predator franchise will instinctively recognize this statue as an incredible value. So don’t wait on getting the City Hunter Predator! Capture him before it’s too late!
- Statue Size approx. 41 inches tall [H:105cm W:73cm D:68cm]
- City Hunter Predator on Yautja Ship Deck-themed Base
- Three (3) Swappable Heads
- Four (4) Alternate Portraits (City Hunter Bio-Mask, Ram Bio-Mask, Unmasked Standard Portrait & Unmasked Roaring Portrait)
- Two (2) Swappable Left Hands
- Two (2) Swappable Combistick (Retracted or Extended)
- One (1) Swappable Severed Left Hand with Fluorescent Green Paint
- Three (3) Swappable Right Hands
- Two (2) Swappable Wristblade Positions (Retracted or Extended)
- One (1) Removeable Razor Disk
- One (1) Skull & Spinal Column Trophy
- Three (3) Swappable Head Display Stands
- Two (2) Title Plaques
- Two (2) Swappable Shoulder-Mounted Plasmacaster (Normal or Damaged)
- Fabric Body Netting, Satchels and Straps
- Wrist Control Panel with Hinged Cover
- LED-Illuminated on Wrist Control Panel, Helmet-Mounted Targeting Laser & Shoulder-Mounted Plasmacaster
- Product Carton Boxes Approx.: 3
- Product Weight Approx.: 57,1 kg
- Material: Polystone and other materials
- Release Date: July 2023 – October 2023