“WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN WHEN YOU MEET THE BIRD? THE PHOENIX IS EQUAL PARTS GOOD AND EVIL.”
Sideshow Art Prints and Alex Ross Art present the Marvelocity: Phoenix Fine Art Lithograph, an X-Men art print spotlighting an unforgettable era of mutant history.
In an endless cosmic cycle of life and death, the Phoenix burns. This white-hot illustration by the legendary Alex Ross highlights the intensity of Jean Grey’s iconic transformation as the host of the unstoppable firebird. Dressed in her green and gold costume as flames swirl around her, this mighty Marvel mutant holds the rage of the Phoenix Force in her heart and in her eyes, battling to find the balance between its nurturing warmth and destructive heat.
First seen as the fiery cover for Marvelocity, a Marvel Comics retrospective art book by Alex Ross and Chip Kidd, this incredibly detailed illustration is now available to fans in a fine art collectible format. Each Marvelocity: Phoenix Fine Art Lithograph is hand-signed by Ross and includes a Certificate of Authenticity as a part of the limited edition of 175 pieces.
Don’t miss your chance to host this cosmic power in your own collection! Bring home the Marvelocity: Phoenix Fine Art Lithograph by Alex Ross today.
Manufactured by Alex Ross Art
- Officially licensed by Licensor
- Limited edition of 175
- 18 x 24” certified archival fine art lithograph print, image dimensions 14 x 18”
- Smooth, Matte Finish, Acid-Free, Archival Fine Art Paper, 280gsm
- Hand-signed by the artist, Alex Ross
- Certificate of Authenticity
Black Frame details:
- 1.25″ Wood Frame in Matte Black
- Custom double mat design (Black, 9872 Irish Green Accent)
- Fully framed print approx. 22 x 26.5”
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade clear acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
Unframed: 150 $