“BEING SILK … IT’S WHO I AM. IT’S WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY. MY PURPOSE. MY PRESENT. MY FUTURE.”
Sideshow presents the Silk #5 Fine Art Print, a captivating Marvel art print by Felipe Massafera.
The Silk #5 Fine Art Print shows the spider-hero Silk in her signature red, black, and white costume. Cindy Moon is spinning an intricately layered web above a dark sky. Red and green smoke billows around her as she balances delicately in the center of her tangled threads, with Spider-Man bound below by layers of silken string.
Originally created as a variant cover for Silk #5 (2021), this comic book collectible is now available to fans in a fine art format. Each Silk #5 Fine Art Print features an authorized, automated artist signature and an embossed Sideshow logo as part of the limited edition of 300 pieces. Available as an unframed, certified archival fine art print or in a custom framed presentation, this Marvel wall art makes a sensational addition to any collection.
Get caught in her web when you add the Silk #5 Fine Art Print by Felipe Massafera to your Spider-Man art collection today!
Manufactured by Sideshow Collectibles
- Officially licensed by Marvel
- Limited edition of 300
- 18 x 24” fine art giclée print, image dimensions 14 x 20”
- 100% cotton, acid-free, certified archival matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- An authorized, automated signature
- Embossed seal of authenticity
Black Frame details:
- 1.25″ Wood Frame in Matte Black
- Custom double mat design (Black, 9608 Sweet Tart Accent)
- Fully framed print approx 22 x 28.5”
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade clear acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
Unframed: 95 $