Sideshow and Ozone Productions present the Little Bird Fine Art Print, a captivating DC Comics art print by renowned pinup artist Olivia De Berardinis.
Cat got your tongue? The Little Bird Fine Art Print depicts a leather-clad Catwoman swallowing down a flashy finch. Selina Kyle’s sinister claws frame her pale face while the brightly colored bird flees from the passionate predator’s scarlet-stained lips. Catwoman’s black bust is accented by bold gold brush strokes that, alongside an expert use of negative white space, add a little glamor to this Gotham City villain’s dark deed.
Inspired by Tim Burton’s Batman Returns (1992), this DC Comics collectible is now being offered for the first time in fine art form, presented as an unframed giclée with hand-torn edges or in a custom framed format. Each Little Bird Fine Art Print is hand-signed by Olivia herself and includes her official embossed Seal of Authenticity as well as a signed Certificate of Authenticity as a part of the limited edition of 350 pieces.
Don’t be afraid of a little fowl play. Add the Little Bird Fine Art Print to your Batman art collection today!
Manufactured by Ozone Productions
- Officially licensed by Warner Bros.
- Limited edition of 350
- 13 x 16.5” fine art giclée print, image dimensions 11 x 15.5”
- 100% certified archival heavyweight 300gsm rag art paper, with deckled hand-torn edges
- Double embossed, with seals from Sideshow and Olivia’s studio
- Hand signed by the artist, Olivia De Berardinis
- Certificate of authenticity, signed by Olivia De Berardinis
Black Frame details:
- 1.25″ Wood Frame in Matte Black
- Custom double mat design (Black, White)
- Fully framed print approx 18 x 22.5”
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade clear acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
Unframed: 100 $