“TIME TO FLOAT!”
Sideshow Art Prints presents the You’ll Float Too Fine Art Print, an officially licensed IT Chapter 2 art print by artist Juan Ramos.
Something has awakened deep within the sewers of Derry, Maine. Emerging 27 years after his first encounter with the Losers Club, Pennywise the Dancing Clown is once again hungry for tasty children to terrorize, salivating at the thought of their sweet screams. Based on the second half of this film saga, the illustration encapsulates generations of fear wrought by the evil entity, with spidery limbs and webs entrapping anyone who dares to seek the truth. The SS Georgie floats down the drain as Pennywise’s signature red balloon reflects where the horrors all began. The entire image is rendered in searing red tones apart from the yellow of the clown’s eyes — like the deadlights come to life.
Each You’ll Float Too Fine Art Print features an authorized, automated artist signature and an embossed Seal of Authenticity as a part of the limited edition of 300 pieces. Available unframed or in a custom framed presentation with matching double mat, this horror collectible artwork is a must-have for fans of this frightening film franchise.
Hang on tight to your paper boat and bring home the You’ll Float Too Fine Art Print by Juan Ramos today!
Manufactured by Sideshow Collectibles
- Officially licensed by Warner Bros.
- Limited edition of 300
- 18 x 24” fine art giclée print, image dimensions 14 x 20”
- 100% cotton, acid-free, certified archival matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- An authorized, automated penciled signature
- Embossed seal of authenticity
Black Frame details:
- 1.25″ Wood Frame in Matte Black
- Custom double mat design (Black, 9610 Code Red Accent)
- Fully framed print approx 22 x 28.5”
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade clear acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
Unframed: 95 $