“I am Catwoman. Hear me roar.”
Sideshow and Ozone Productions present the Carnivore Fine Art Print, a sultry DC art print by renowned pinup artist Olivia De Berardinis.
Miss Kitty’s put on her sharpest claws and slinkiest outfit for an evening of mayhem in Gotham City. Clad in her stitched skintight black suit, Catwoman raises her deadly paws as she prepares for a fight. Her blonde hair cascades wildly from behind her black mask. Around her, the obsidian evening is splattered with blood as red as her lipstick. But don’t worry, it’s not hers…
Inspired by Michelle Pfeiffer’s appearance in Batman Returns (1992), this Catwoman art is now being offered for the first time in fine art form, presented as an unframed giclée with deckled hand-torn edges or in a custom framed format. Each Carnivore Fine Art Print is hand-signed by Olivia herself and includes her official embossed Seal of Authenticity as well as a signed Certificate of Authenticity as a part of the limited edition of 300 pieces.
Selina Kyle will steal your heart — and eat it, too! Bring home the Carnivore Fine Art Print by Olivia De Berardinis today.
- DC Comics
- Ozone Productions
- Art Print
- Superhero Comic Book Pop Culture Fine Art
- Olivia De Berardinis
- Officially licensed by Warner Bros.
- Limited edition of 300
- 17 x 28” fine art giclée print, image dimensions 13.5 x 24”
- 100% certified archival heavyweight 300gsm rag art paper, with deckled hand-torn edges
- Double embossed, with seals from Sideshow and Olivia’s studio
- Hand signed by the artist, Olivia De Berardinis
- Certificate of authenticity, signed by Olivia De Berardinis
Black Frame details:
- 1.25″ Wood Frame in Matte Black
- Custom double mat design (Black, 9850 Metallic Silver Accent)
- Fully framed print approx 20.5 x 31”
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade clear acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required