“You know, mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it.”
Sideshow presents the Catwoman 80th Anniversary: Batman Returns Fine Art Print, a tantalizing DC art print by artist J. Scott Campbell, with colors by Sabine Rich.
Baby, it’s cold outside — but it’s nothing Miss Kitty can’t handle. Selina Kyle heats up this snowy scene as she poses atop a Gotham City rooftop, with skyscrapers and searchlights framing her lithe body. Having slipped into her skin-tight, stitched leather suit, Catwoman raises her arms and smiles. She’s ready to use her new life and her pretty paws to get whatever she wants tonight.
Originally created as a variant cover for the Catwoman 80th Anniversary 100-page comic Super Spectacular #1 (2020), this Catwoman art, inspired by the character’s live-action appearance, is now available to fans as an unframed giclée print or in a custom framed presentation. Each Catwoman 80th Anniversary: Batman Returns Fine Art Print is hand-signed by J. Scott Campbell and features an embossed Sideshow Seal of Authenticity as part of the limited edition of 150 pieces.
Honey, bring home the Catwoman 80th Anniversary: Batman Returns Fine Art Print by J. Scott Campbell today!
Catwoman 80th Anniversary: Batman Returns
- DC Comics
- Sideshow Collectibles
- Art Print
- Superhero Comic Book Pop Culture Fine Art
- J. Scott Campbell
- Officially licensed by Warner Bros.
- Limited edition of 150
- 18 x 24” fine art giclée print, image dimensions 14 x 20”
- Heavyweight 100% cotton, acid-free, certified archival Fine Art Paper
- Epson archival inks
- Hand-signed by the artist, J Scott Campbell
- Embossed seal of authenticity
Black Frame details:
- 1.25″ Wood Frame in Matte Black
- Custom double mat design (Black, 9888 Electric Blue Accent)
- Fully framed print approx 22 x 28.5”
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade clear acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required