Elite Diorama Statue
- Size:Approximately: H 38cm x W 30cm x D 30cm (H 15in x W 12in x D 12in)
- Materials: Polystone, PVC, Diecast Metal, LED
- Includes: Swappable right Blade Reap pickaxe or Incinerator arm for Reg,
Exclusive Art Print
- Creative Director:Mr. Shanab / Figurama Collectors Development Team
- Concept Artist: Joshua Corpuz, Daniel Kamarudin
- 3D Artist/Sculptor: Artem Gansior / Carlos Cruz
- Painter: Three Eyes Studio
- Certificate of Authenticity: Signed by Figurama Collectors CEO, Mr. Shanab, and 3D artist, Artem Gansior
The world’s first Made in Abyss statue reimagines Riko and Reg’s descent into the Abyss. Home to hidden Artifacts, the lush ecosystem bursts with life as moss, lichen, and lucky Flowers of Fortitude flourish amid rocky crags. Albino squirrel-like creatures observe the daring adventurers as they traverse rugged terrain and crystalline waters that ebb and flow with LED lighting. However, the beauty of the Abyss also conceals countless dangers. The base, interspersed with the symbols of Riko’s mother’s White Whistle Artifact, graphically details the stages of the Abyss’s Curse—from dizziness, to death—symbolizing the risk these two explorers must take in order to reach their goal. Fortunately, Reg is fully equipped to protect Riko, armed with his LED-glowing Incinerator or the interchangeable Blaze Reap pickaxe that once belonged to Lyza the Annihilator herself. Matching Riko’s glowing headlamp, Reg’s LED-powered helmet features the iconic backlit pattern that represents his energy levels.
Created as the ultimate 1/6-scale tribute to the anime’s rich world-building, the Made in Abyss Elite Diorama Statue includes an official art print and Certificate of Authenticity signed by Figurama Collectors CEO, Mr. Shanab, and 3D artist, Artem Gansior.